Having Trouble Writing your CDR Report ?
Get in Touch with Our Writers to get the Help you Need and
Avoid Possible Rejection!
Chat with us
or talk to our writers at +61 488 852 092
Get Free Consultation
CDR Guidelines Engineers Australia
Almost every year, a large number of applicants are rejected by Engineers Australia while they try to prepare CDR by themselves due to lack of knowledge about the necessary requirements of CDR. So, a proper CDR Guidelines Engineers Australia and preparation for writing CDR is really an important factor nowadays to get approved by Engineers Australia.
Documents required along with your CDR Report
CDR Report is not just one single written report. It is a collection of the following listed documents:
- CDR Application Form.
- Self-Attested Copy of Report (a signed declaration that the report is all your own work)
- Certified copies of your Academic Documents (Translated copies if they are in any other language than English)
- Copy of Curriculum Vitae (CV) or Resume
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Listing
- International English Language Test (IELTS) Scores and Certificates
- 3 Career Episode Reports (CERs)
- Summary Statement (SS) on your capabilities and competencies Based on Your Career Episode Report
Tips for CDR Report Writing
- Before starting your CDR, understand the purpose of the reports and read the EA guidelines carefully.
- Include all details of you and your company required by Engineers Australia and skip over the extra details about the company’s history or market share. EA only wants to know you and not your company.
- Always use and write Australian English (language) accurately.
- Always write Career Episodes in the first person and stick to ‘active’ voice. For example; I approached, I planned, I analysed, etc.
- Use a prescriptive style of writing and make sure your document fits into the Australian standards.
- Always choose the appropriate topics for your Career Episodes. Read the EA list of competencies, and choose your topic in respect to the events where you applied those competencies in your career span.
- Should present all the evidence that validate your claims in your career episodes.
- Always be careful about Plagiarism. Never ever copy CDR Samples of others rather use them for reference purpose only.
CDR Report Sample
CPD Statement Sample
Career Episode Sample
Summary Statement Sample
CDR Report Guidelines
Make Sure your Report gets Accepted by the EA
Instead of wasting your time and money with incompetent agencies, contact us for your guaranteed success. Our writers will make sure the results are refined, proofread, and plagiarism free. We are giving Free Consultation for our clients.
Pricing of Complete CDR Report Writing
We provide our complete CDR Writing service on the basis of your urgency level and prices respectively. There are currently three varients of service that you can purchase which are shown below.
3 Career Episodes
Speak with the Writer
PR procedure guidance
Make a Call