CDR Report Sample for Telecommunication Engineers
CDR Report Sample: Telecommunication Engineer
ANZSCO Code: 263311
The Competency Demonstration Report Sample for Telecommunication Engineer includes all the necessary reports such as Three Career Episodes, Continuing Professional Development, Summary Statement and Curriculum Vitae. The Content of the CDR Report Sample is as follow
- Curriculum Vitae: Resume based on a professional template.
- Continuing Professional Development Sample: CPD Sample clearly explains the author’s Engineering Knowledge- 1000 words.
- Telecommunication Engineer Career Episode Report Sample – 1: “Cognitive Topology Control for Wireless Sensor Network”- 2100 words
- Telecommunication Engineer Career Episode Report Sample – 2: “Design of a long reach VLC system based on an LED”- 1950 words
- Telecommunication Engineer Career Episode Report Sample – 3: “Design and Analysis of Rectangular and Triangular Patched Antenna with Different Slots”- 2000 words
- Telecommunication Engineer Summary Statement Sample: Detail explanation of all the competency element- 1500 words
Telecommunication Engineer Career Episode Report: Sample 1
Project Name: Cognitive Topology control for Wireless Sensor Network
In first Career Episode, the writer discusses about the project he carried out when he was a university student and was titled “Cognitive Topology control for Wireless sensor network”. In this project, his role were:
- To gain detail knowledge on wireless sensor network and methodologies to control the wireless sensor network
- To study and analyze the analogy of migrating birds and develop concept for the new prototype
- To develop a new prototype for the topology control of a wireless network
- To simulate and analyze the newly developed prototype
- To draw conclusions based on the simulation and compare it with the existing prototype
Telecommunication Engineer Career Episode Report: Sample 2
Project Name: Design of a long reach VLC System based on an LED
In the second Career Episode, the author writes in detail about the project “Design of a long reach VLC system based on an LED”. He performed this project as an undergraduate project work. Some of the important tasks he did on this project are listed as follow:
- To research on the available communication methods for marine communication and the use of LED for this purpose for long range lighting.
- To select the materials required for the design and modeling.
- To design and select the optimum methodological procedure to design the system.
- To design the mathematical model of the collimating lenses to be used in the system.
- To use the Taguchi’s method to obtain the set of initial values.
Telecommunication Engineer Career Episode Report: Sample 3
Project Name: Design and Analysis of Rectangular and Triangular Patched Antenna with Different Slots
In third Career Episode, the author explains the academic project he was involved in when he was an engineering student. The project name was “Design and Analysis of Rectangular and Triangular Patched Antenna with Different Slots”. His Key responsibilities in this project were:
- Investigating about antenna technology, various parameters related to it, and so on
- Designing a microstrip rectangular patch antenna for 2.4 GHz
- Simulating, analyzing and modifying the rectangular patch antenna to bring it to our requirement
- Designing a triangular patch antenna for dual frequency and broadband
- Simulating the triangular patch antenna and selecting the suitable geometry with slot types for our desired requirement