Get Free Consultation
ANZSCO 263111 Computer Network and Systems Engineer
Computer Network and Systems Engineer plans, develops, deploys, tests and optimizes network and system services, taking responsibility for configuration management and overall operational readiness of network systems, especially environments with multiple operating systems and configurations, and provides troubleshooting and fault-finding services for network problems. Computer Network and Systems engineer are involved in the design, installation, repair and service of computers and associated equipment.
Level 1 or Equivalent
Computer Network Engineer
Computer Systems Integrator
Skills Assessment Authority
ACS (Australian Computer Society)
On the Occupation Lists:
- Combined Skilled Occupations List (STSOL MLTSSL)
- Medium Long Term Strategic Skills List (MLTSSL)
- RSMS Occupations List (RSMSL)
Not on the Occupation Lists:
- Labour Market Testing Required for 457 List (LMTL)
- Short-Term Skilled Occupation List (STSOL)
As the occupation features on the MLTSSL as an occupation in demand in Australia, it is possible to apply for any of the visas in the General Skilled Migration (GSM) Program. Visas in this category include the Skilled Independent 189, the Skilled Nominated 190, the Skilled Regional Nominated 489 or the Skilled Regional Sponsored 489 visas. In addition, there is also the opportunity of applying for a number of employer-sponsored visas if you have a firm offer of employment.
Unit Group: 2631 Computer Network Professionals
The job of a Computer Network and System Engineer in Australia is to research, analyses and recommend strategies for network architecture and development, implement, manage, maintain and configure network hardware and software, and monitor and optimize performance, and troubleshoot and provide user support.
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification. At least five years of relevant experience and/or relevant vendor certification may substitute for the formal qualification. In some instances, relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
- IELTS result with a minimum score of 6 (L, R, W), 7 in speaking and 7 overall;
- OET result with a minimum grade B in all sections;
- TOEFL iBT with a minimum score (L:12 R:13 W:21 S:23 overall L93);
- PTE Academic with a min score of 50 (L, R, W), 65 in speaking and 65 overall
- Australian Graduate exceptions apply in some states/territories
- Priority Skilled Lists may apply a specific requirement in some states
- Countries exempt from submitting IELTS or OET include the UK; Canada; New Zealand; US; and Ireland Where mandatory licensing or registration is required you must demonstrate a level of English either sufficient to meet licensing / registration or a minimum IELTS, or equivalent, whichever is higher.
Occupations in this Group
- 263111 Computer Network and Systems Engineer
- 263112 Network Administrator
- 263113 Network Analyst
Tasks to Perform
- Analysing, developing, interpreting and evaluating complex system design and architecture specifications, data models and diagrams in the development, configuration and integration of computer systems
- Researching, analysing, evaluating and monitoring network infrastructure to ensure networks are configured to operate at optimal performance
- Assessing and recommending improvements to network operations and integrated hardware, software, communications and operating systems
- Providing specialist skills in supporting and troubleshooting network problems and emergencies
- Installing, configuring, testing, maintaining and administering new and upgraded networks, software database applications, servers and workstations
- Providing network programming in support of specific business needs and requirements
- Preparing and maintaining procedures and documentation for network inventory, and recording diagnosis and resolution of network faults, enhancements and modifications to networks, and maintenance instructions
- Monitoring network traffic, and activity, capacity and usage to ensure continued integrity and optimal network performance
Closely Related Core ICT Units
- Computer Communication
- Computer Network Design
- Computer Network management
- Computer Network programming
- Computer Network protocols
- Data communications – (WAN, LAN)
- Mobile technologies
- Operating systems – (Unix, Linux, Xenix, Network OS)
- Wireless technologies – (Wireless Communication, Microwave Communication)
It is designated for the maintenance setup and the use of the various networking materials. Like communication between the computer networks. A computer network is simply a collection of computer and other related equipment connected together to communicate and exchange information. Careful planning is needed to design an efficient and reliable computer network. successfully send and receive information, devices on both sides of a communication exchange must accept and follow convention according. Help for network protocols can be built into software, hardware sometimes it can made both options. Data communications include the various long or short data communication like WLAN and LAN. Operating system like UNIX, Linux, and network OS are also used.
Additional Closely Related Core ICT Units
- Assembler Languages – (Assembler Programming)
- Client / Server related hardware and software
- Computer Architecture
- Computer Logic Design
- Computer organization
- Digital and signal processing
- Digital circuits – (VLSI Design, Integrated Circuit Design)
- Digital technology
- Introduction to ICT – (Introduction to Computer Science, Computer Theory, Introduction to Business Computing, Computer Science I)
- Microwave technology
- Network Component technologies
- Network security
- Optical communication technology
- Peripherals and Interfacing
- Project Management
- Satellite communications
Computer network and system engineer uses the assembler languages or assembler programming languages. Hand to hand it also maintains the relationship between client and server relational hardware and software related. It occupants the computer architecture and computational logical design also the computer organization. Digital and signal processing for various output and input purposes. Digital circuits like VLSI design and integrated circuit design are also used. Here it also includes the microprocessors, microwave technology, network component technologies and network security are also used. Overall it is designated for the maintenance setup and the use of the various networking materials.
Pricing of Complete RPL Report Writing
We provide our complete RPL Writing service on the basis of your urgency level and prices respectively. There are currently three varients of service that you can purchase which are shown below.
Download RPL Sample
1000s of Satisfied Customers
Our Services receive great response and guarantee Success. Few client feedbacks are shown below.
We have similar questions come our way all the time. Therefore, such frequently asked topic and questions are clearly answered below.
What is Competency Demonstration Report / CDR Report for Australian Immigration?
Competency Demonstration Report (CDR) is a combination of customized documents to assess the competency of an engineer on the basis of engineering skills & knowledge. Engineers Australia is the organization is the authority which provides guidelines regarding the preparation of CDR and assesses them.
How to write Competency Demonstration Report?
As per Engineers Australia guidelines, you need to write CDR yourself, however you might be occupied with your personal and professional works. So, you can rely on us for your CDR Writing task. We are a team of experienced and expert writers who has helped thousands of engineers get easily assessed by Engineers Australia.
How do I register as an Engineer in Australia?
You have to create portal ID, Engineers Australia created the NER to provide engineering professionals and employers with a tool that connects talent to opportunities.
What documents are needed by Engineers Australia for CDR Assessment?
The below documents Required for Skill Assessment Engineers Australia are listed below:
- 3 Career episode (academic project/work bases)
- Summary statement and CPD
- Checklist (MSA booklet)
How long is Engineers Australia assessment valid for?
The assessment outcome is valid indefinitely for Engineers assessment result will be correct only for three years.
How to submit CDR to Engineers Australia?
Log on to Engineers Australia’s my Portal to access the online services, select Migration Skills Assessment. If you are using an agent, you must provide your agent with your EA ID/CID/membership number.
Do you provide Competency Demonstration Report Sample?
You can find free samples from websites like cdrwritersaustralia.com. CDR Report samples we offer here are only for reference purposes.
What are the categories I can assess my degree from Engineers Australia?
Choosing your pathway: My qualification is form country which is full signatory to the: Washington Accord, Sydney Accord, and Dublin Accord you don’t need CDR. My qualification is either not accredited or is from non- accord list country, Apply under Competency Demonstration Report pathway (CDR).
Does CDRWritersAustralia provides projects for Career Episodes?
Yes, we provide project for career episodes and have writers who are well experienced in writing CDR Reports as per your requirement.