Get Free Consultation
ANZSCO 223211 ICT Trainer
ICT Trainer analyses and evaluates information-based system training needs and objectives, and develops, schedules and conducts ICT-based system training programs and courses.
Level 1 or Equivalent
Skills Assessment Authority
ACS (Australian Computer Society)
On the Occupation Lists:
- Combined Skilled Occupations List (STSOL MLTSSL)
- Short-Term Skilled Occupation List (STSOL)
- RSMS Occupations List (RSMSL)
Not on the Occupation Lists:
- Labour Market Testing Required for 457 List (LMTL)
- Medium Long Term Strategic Skills List (MLTSSL)
As the occupation features on the Short-term Skilled Occupation List (STSOL), it is possible to apply for a Skilled Nominated 190 visa or a Skilled Regional Nominated 489 visa. If you are employed in this occupation and you wish to pursue a GSM visa, you will be required to apply for state nomination in order to move to Australia.
Note: *Please note that while the occupation is on the STSOL it remains a possibility that no states currently have a demand for people in that profession. The online assessment only lists occupations which are currently in demand by a state or territory in Australia, so if the occupation does not appear on the online assessment you should consider seeking an employer sponsor in Australia.
Unit Group: 2232 ICT Trainers
The job of ICT Trainer in Australia is to analyze and evaluate information-based system training needs and objectives, and develop, schedule and conduct ICT-based system training programs and courses.
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification. At least five years of relevant experience and/or relevant vendor certification may substitute for the formal qualification. In some instances, relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
- IELTS result with a minimum score of 6 (L, R, W), 7 in speaking and 7 overall;
- OET result with a minimum grade B in all sections;
- TOEFL iBT with a minimum score (L:12 R:13 W:21 S:23 overall L93);
- PTE Academic with a min score of 50 (L, R, W), 65 in speaking and 65 overall
- Australian Graduate exceptions apply in some states/territories
- Priority Skilled Lists may apply a specific requirement in some states
- Countries exempt from submitting IELTS or OET include the UK; Canada; New Zealand; US; and Ireland Where mandatory licensing or registration is required you must demonstrate a level of English either sufficient to meet licensing / registration or a minimum IELTS, or equivalent, whichever is higher.
Occupations in this Group
- 223211 ICT Trainer
Tasks to Perform
- Identifying technical training needs and requirements of individuals and organizations
- Setting human resource development objectives and evaluating learning outcomes
- Preparing and developing instructional training material and aids such as handbooks, visual aids, online tutorials, demonstration models, and supporting training reference documentation
- Designing, coordinating, scheduling and conducting ICT training and development programs that can be delivered in the form of individual and group instruction, and facilitating workshops, meetings, demonstrations and conferences
- Liaising with external training providers to arrange delivery of specific training and development programs
- Promoting internal and external training and development, and evaluating these promotional activities
- Monitoring and performing ongoing evaluation and assessment of training quality and effectiveness, and reviewing and modifying training objectives, methods and course deliverable
- Gathering, investigating and researching background materials to gain a full understanding of the ICT subject matter and systems
- Keeping up-to-date with new product version releases, advances in programming languages, application development software, and general information technology trends
- Writing end user products and materials such as user training, tutorial and instruction manuals, online help, and operating and maintenance instructions
Closely Related Core ICT Units
- Advanced level subjects in ICT
ICT trainer analyzes and evaluates information-based system training needs and objectives, and develop, schedule and conduct ICT-based system training programs and courses. It includes all the advanced level of subjects included on ICT.
Additional Closely Related Core ICT Units
- Introductory ICT subjects
- Online training authoring systems
- Theory of education subjects
The ict trainer needs to know about the introductory ICT subjects and online training authoring systems. All the theory about educational subjects are needed to be prepared. 0+Graduated Students0+Awards & Recognition0+Professional Teachers0+Project Research
Pricing of Complete RPL Report Writing
We provide our complete RPL Writing service on the basis of your urgency level and prices respectively. There are currently three varients of service that you can purchase which are shown below.
Download RPL Sample
1000s of Satisfied Customers
Our Services receive great response and guarantee Success. Few client feedbacks are shown below.
Our Hundreds of Clients are getting Successful
Approval, When will you?
Our primary goal is to see our client's successful approval with a well-formed report following proper guidelines created for the migrants. CDR Writers Australia provides high-quality services to achieve 100% customer satisfaction.
Make a Call