Get Free Consultation
ANZSCO 233112 Materials Engineer
Materials Engineers design and prepare specifications for chemical process systems and the construction and operation of commercial-scale chemical plants, supervise industrial processing and fabrication of products undergoing physical and chemical change, and investigate the properties of metals, ceramics, polymers, and other materials and assess and develop their engineering and commercial applications.
Level 1 or Equivalent
Skills Assessment Authority
EA( Engineers Australia)
On the Occupation Lists:
- 489 (S/T) Occupations List
- 482 TSS Visa Medium Term List
- 407 Training visa occupations List
- 482 TSS Visa Regional Occupation List
- 189 Skilled Independent and Family Sponsored 489 Occupations List and 485 Graduate Work Stream
- 190 State/Territory Sponsored
- 186 ENS Visa Occupations List
- 187 RSMS Visa Occupations List
- 491 – Skilled Work Regional (provisional) visa (subclass 491) Occupation List
- 494 – Skilled Employer Sponsored Regional (provisional) (subclass 494) – Employer sponsored stream
Not on the Occupation Lists:
- 482 TSS Visa Short Term List
As the occupation features on the MLTSSL as an occupation in demand in Australia, it is possible to apply for any of the visas in the General Skilled Migration (GSM) Program. Visas in this category include the Skilled Independent Subclass 189, Skilled Nominated Subclass 190 and Skilled Work Regional Subclass 491. In addition, there is also the opportunity of applying for a number of employer-sponsored visas if you have a firm offer of employment.
Unit Group: 2331 Materials Engineer
The job of Engineering Managers in Australia is to investigate the properties of metals, ceramics, polymers, and other materials and assesses and develops their engineering and commercial applications. Registration or licensing may be required.
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification. At least five years of relevant experience and/or relevant vendor certification may substitute for the formal qualification. In some instances, relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
- IELTS result with a minimum score of 6 (L, R, W), 7 in speaking and 7 overall;
- OET result with a minimum grade B in all sections;
- TOEFL iBT with a minimum score (L:12 R:13 W:21 S:23 overall L93);
- PTE Academic with a min score of 50 (L, R, W), 65 in speaking and 65 overall
- Australian Graduate exceptions apply in some states/territories
- Priority Skilled Lists may apply a specific requirement in some states
- Countries exempt from submitting IELTS or OET include the UK; Canada; New Zealand; US; and Ireland Where mandatory licensing or registration is required you must demonstrate a level of English either sufficient to meet licensing / registration or a minimum IELTS, or equivalent, whichever is higher.
Occupations in this Group
- 233111 Chemical Engineer
- 233112 Materials Engineer
Tasks to Perform
- preparing designs for chemical process systems and planning control systems for processes such as those used to remove and separate components, effect chemical changes, test and evaluate fuels, transfer heat, and control the storing and handling of solids, liquids, and gases
- monitoring the operation and maintenance of equipment to achieve maximum efficiency under safe operating conditions
- ensuring correct materials and equipment are used and that they conform to specifications
- diagnosing malfunctions in chemical plants and instituting remedial action
- studying product utilization and pollution control problems
- reviewing plans for new products and submitting material selection recommendations following design specifications and factors such as strength, weight, and cost
- planning and implementing laboratory operations to develop new materials and fabrication procedures for new materials to fulfill production cost and performance standards
- conferring with producers of materials, such as metals, ceramics, polymers, types of cement, and elastomers, during the investigation and evaluation of materials suitable for specific product applications
- reviewing product failure data and implementing laboratory tests to establish or reject possible causes, and advising on ways to overcome any problems
Australian visa options for Materials Engineer - ANZSCO 233112
|Permanent||489 Visa||Permanent||482 TSS Visa|
|Skilled Occupation||ANZSCO Code||Assessing Authority||189 Visa||190 Visa||State||Family||186 Visa (DE)||186 Visa||All area||Regional area|
|Materials Engineer||233112||Engineers Australia|
|Visa processing times-months(75%)||9||9||-||10||17|
|Visa processing times-months(90%)||12||12||-||15||19|
11/08/2020 Round Results:
|11/08/2020 (current)||189 Visa||491 Visa (Provisional) (Family Sponsored)|
|Number of total invitations||110||90|
|Visa date of effect||07/2020||06/2020|
|14/07/2020 (Previous)||189 Visa||491 Visa (Provisional) (Family Sponsored)|
|Visa date of effect||07/2020||05/2020|
Pricing of Complete CDR Report Writing
We provide our complete CDR Writing service on the basis of your urgency level and prices respectively. There are currently three varients of service that you can purchase which are shown below.
Download CDR Sample
1000s of Satisfied Customers
Our Services receive great response and guarantee Success. Few client feedbacks are shown below.
We have similar questions come our way all the time. Therefore, such frequently asked topic and questions are clearly answered below.
What is Competency Demonstration Report / CDR Report for Australian Immigration?
Competency Demonstration Report (CDR) is a combination of customized documents to assess the competency of an engineer on the basis of engineering skills & knowledge. Engineers Australia is the organization is the authority which provides guidelines regarding the preparation of CDR and assesses them.
How to write Competency Demonstration Report?
As per Engineers Australia guidelines, you need to write CDR yourself, however you might be occupied with your personal and professional works. So, you can rely on us for your CDR Writing task. We are a team of experienced and expert writers who has helped thousands of engineers get easily assessed by Engineers Australia.
How do I register as an Engineer in Australia?
What documents are needed by Engineers Australia for CDR Assessment?
3 Career episode (academic project/work bases)
Summary statement and CPD
Checklist (MSA booklet)
How long is Engineers Australia assessment valid for?
How to submit CDR to Engineers Australia?
Log on to Engineers Australia’s my Portal to access the online services, select Migration Skills Assessment. If you are using an agent, you must provide your agent with your EA ID/CID/membership number.
Do you provide Competency Demonstration Report Sample?
You can find free samples from websites like cdrwritersaustralia.com. CDR Report samples we offer here are only for reference purposes.
What are the categories I can assess my degree from Engineers Australia?
Choosing your pathway: My qualification is form country which is full signatory to the: Washington Accord, Sydney Accord, and Dublin Accord you don’t need CDR. My qualification is either not accredited or is from non- accord list country, Apply under Competency Demonstration Report pathway (CDR).