Are you in Need of CDR Writing Services?
CDR writers Australia has an accomplished writer team that offers an outstanding CDR Report Writing Service.
or talk to our writers at +61 480 016 944 / +61 488 852 092
Get Free Consultation
ANZSCO 312311 Electrical Engineering Draftsperson
Electrical Engineering Draftsperson performs the task like preparing detailed drawings and planning of electrical installations and circuitry in support of Electrical Engineers and Engineering Technologists. They also assist Electrical Engineers and Engineering Technologists in designing electrical installations and circuitry on substations, switchgear, cabling systems and motor control systems.
Electrical Engineering Design Draftsperson
Electrical Engineering Detail Draftsperson
Electrical Engineering Drafting Officer
Substation Design Draftsperson
Skills Assessment Authority
EA( Engineers Australia)/ AIM
On the Occupation Lists:
- 489 (S/T) Occupations List
- 482 TSS Visa Medium Term List
- 407 Training visa occupations List
- 482 TSS Visa Regional Occupation List
- 189 Skilled Independent and Family Sponsored 489 Occupations List and 485 Graduate Work Stream
- 190 State/Territory Sponsored
- 186 ENS Visa Occupations List
- 187 RSMS Visa Occupations List
- 491 – Skilled Work Regional (provisional) visa (subclass 491) Occupation List
- 494 – Skilled Employer Sponsored Regional (provisional) (subclass 494) – Employer sponsored stream
Not on the Occupation Lists:
- 482 TSS Visa Short Term List
As the occupation features on the MLTSSL as an occupation in demand in Australia, it is possible to apply for any of the visas in the General Skilled Migration (GSM) Program. Visas in this category include the Skilled Independent Subclass 189, Skilled Nominated Subclass 190 and Skilled Work Regional Subclass 491. In addition, there is also the opportunity of applying for a number of employer-sponsored visas if you have a firm offer of employment.
Electrical Engineering draftsperson Description
Electrical engineering draftspeople design a variety of electrical parts and equipment and provide diagrams, blueprints, and instructions to allow these goods to be manufactured. They create diagrams utilized by engineering personnel to develop electrical equipment and systems for use in communications, power plants, and electrical distribution, as well as drawings of wire systems and circuit layouts. They collect data, run tests and sophisticated computations, graph results, and create charts.
They consult with engineers to determine the best method to create and plan a design, and they may also do some administrative work. Electrical engineering draftspersons often work in an office setting, although they may also work in engineering workshops or laboratories. They frequently spend substantial amounts of time on computers doing extensive design work.
Tools and technologies
Electrical engineering draftspeople use computers, especially CAD (computer-aided design) software, as well as electrical system modeling and testing systems. They must also be knowledgeable with various types of electrical circuits and parts, such as transformers, circuit breakers, and transmission lines. They may be expected to utilize other office equipment as well.
Unit Group: 3123 Electrical Engineering Draftspersons and Technicians
The job of Electrical Engineering Draftspersons and Technicians are assisting in electrical engineering research, designing, manufacturing, assembling, construction, operation, and maintenance of equipment, facilities, and distribution systems.
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications and experience. In Australia, AQF Associate Degree, Advanced Diploma, or Diploma (ANZSCO Skill Level 2) is needed whereas, in New Zealand, NZ Register Diploma (ANZSCO Skill Level 2) is applicable. At least three years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualifications listed above. In some instances, relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
- IELTS result with a minimum score of 6 (L, R, W), 7 in speaking and 7 overall;
- OET result with a minimum grade B in all sections;
- TOEFL iBT with a minimum score (L:12 R:13 W:21 S:23 overall L93);
- PTE Academic with a min score of 50 (L, R, W), 65 in speaking and 65 overall
- Australian Graduate exceptions apply in some states/territories
- Priority Skilled Lists may apply a specific requirement in some states
- Countries exempt from submitting IELTS or OET include the UK; Canada; New Zealand; US; and Ireland Where mandatory licensing or registration is required you must demonstrate a level of English either sufficient to meet licensing / registration or a minimum IELTS, or equivalent, whichever is higher.
Occupations in this Group
Tasks to Perform
- preparing drawings, plans and diagrams of electrical installations and circuitry
- assisting Electrical Engineers and Engineering Technologists in design and layout of electrical installations and circuitry on substations, switchgear, cabling systems and motor control systems
- collecting data, performing tests and complex calculations, graphing results, and preparing charts and tabulations
- estimating materials costs and quantities
- inspecting designs and finished products for compliance with specifications and regulations
Australian visa options for Electrical Engineering Draftsperson - ANZSCO 312311
|Permanent||489 Visa||Permanent||482 TSS Visa|
|Skilled Occupation||ANZSCO Code||Assessing Authority||189 Visa||190 Visa||State||Family||186 Visa (DE)||186 Visa||All area||Regional area|
|Electrical Engineering Draftsperson||312311||Engineers Australia|
|Visa processing times-months(75%)||9||9||-||10||17|
|Visa processing times-months(90%)||12||12||-||15||19|
11/08/2020 Round Results:
|11/08/2020 (current)||189 Visa||491 Visa (Provisional) (Family Sponsored)|
|Number of total invitations||110||90|
|Visa date of effect||07/2020||06/2020|
|14/07/2020 (Previous)||189 Visa||491 Visa (Provisional) (Family Sponsored)|
|Visa date of effect||07/2020||05/2020|
Pricing of Complete CDR Report Writing
We provide our complete CDR Writing service on the basis of your urgency level and prices respectively. There are currently three varients of service that you can purchase which are shown below.
Download CDR Sample
1000s of Satisfied Customers
Our Services receive great response and guarantee Success. Few client feedbacks are shown below.
We have similar questions come our way all the time. Therefore, such frequently asked topic and questions are clearly answered below.
What is Competency Demonstration Report / CDR Report for Australian Immigration?
Competency Demonstration Report (CDR) is a combination of customized documents to assess the competency of an engineer on the basis of engineering skills & knowledge. Engineers Australia is the organization is the authority which provides guidelines regarding the preparation of CDR and assesses them.
How to write Competency Demonstration Report?
As per Engineers Australia guidelines, you need to write CDR yourself, however you might be occupied with your personal and professional works. So, you can rely on us for your CDR Writing task. We are a team of experienced and expert writers who has helped thousands of engineers get easily assessed by Engineers Australia.
How do I register as an Engineer in Australia?
What documents are needed by Engineers Australia for CDR Assessment?
3 Career episode (academic project/work bases)
Summary statement and CPD
Checklist (MSA booklet)
How long is Engineers Australia assessment valid for?
The assessment outcome is valid indefinitely for Engineers assessment result will be correct only for three years.