Get Free Consultation
ANZSCO 261312 Developer Programmer
Developer Programmer interprets specifications, technical designs and flow charts, builds, maintains and modifies the code for software applications, constructs technical specifications from a business functional model, and tests and writes technical documentation.
Level 1 or Equivalent
Communications Programmer (Systems)
Skills Assessment Authority
ACS (Australian Computer Society)
On the Occupation Lists:
- Combined Skilled Occupations List (STSOL MLTSSL)
- Medium Long Term Strategic Skills List (MLTSSL)
- RSMS Occupations List (RSMSL)
Not on the Occupation Lists:
- Labour Market Testing Required for 457 List (LMTL)
- Short-Term Skilled Occupation List (STSOL)
As the occupation features on the MLTSSL as an occupation in demand in Australia, it is possible to apply for any of the visas in the General Skilled Migration (GSM) Program. Visas in this category include the Skilled Independent 189, the Skilled Nominated 190, the Skilled Regional Nominated 489 or the Skilled Regional Sponsored 489 visas. In addition there is also the opportunity of applying for a number of employer sponsored visas if you have a firm offer of employment.
Unit Group: 2613 Software and Application Programmers
The job of ANZSCO Code 261312 – Developer Programmer in Australia is to design, develop, test, maintain and document program code in accordance with user requirements, and system and technical specifications.
Most occupations in the Developer Programmer unit group (Group 2613) have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification. At least five years of relevant experience and/or relevant vendor certification may substitute for the formal qualification. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
- IELTS result with a minimum score of 6 (L, R, W), 7 in speaking and 7 overall;
- OET result with a minimum grade B in all sections;
- TOEFL iBT with a minimum score (L:12 R:13 W:21 S:23 overall L93);
- PTE Academic with a min score of 50 (L, R, W), 65 in speaking and 65 overall
- Australian Graduate exceptions apply in some states/territories
- Priority Skilled Lists may apply a specific requirement in some states
- Countries exempt from submitting IELTS or OET include the UK; Canada; New Zealand; US; and Ireland Where mandatory licensing or registration is required you must demonstrate a level of English either sufficient to meet licensing / registration or a minimum IELTS, or equivalent, whichever is higher.
Occupations in this Group
- 261311 Analyst Programmer
- 261312 Developer Programmer
- 261313 Software Engineer
- 261314 Software Tester
- 261399 Software and Applications Programmers (nec)
Tasks to Perform
- Researching, consulting, analyzing and evaluating system program needs
- Identifying technology limitations and deficiencies in existing systems and associated processes, procedures and methods
- Testing, debugging, diagnosing and correcting errors and faults in an applications programming language within established testing protocols, guidelines and quality standards to ensure programs and applications perform to specification
- Writing and maintaining program code to meet system requirements, system designs and technical specifications in accordance with quality accredited standards
- Writing, updating and maintaining technical program, end user documentation and operational procedures
- Providing advice, guidance and expertise in developing proposals and strategies for software design activities such as financial evaluation and costings for recommending software purchases and upgrades
Closely Related Core ICT Units
- Algorithm design and development
- Compilers – (Compiler Construction, Compiler Theory)
- Data structures
- Formal languages – (Formal Methods, Functional Programming)
- Object-Oriented Programming
- Operating systems – (Unix, Linux, Xenix, Network OS)
Developer Programmer design, develop, test, maintain and document program code in accordance with user requirements, and system and technical specifications. The role of the developer programmer includes the design and the development of the algorithm about how the system works and how to use them. Compilers or the debugging that the process which checks all the bugs and errors. Candidates should use the various object oriented programming. Various operating system like Unix, Linux, and OS
Additional Closely Related Core ICT Units
- Artificial intelligence
- Automata theory
- Business Information Systems
- Computer Science
- Critical Path Method
- Database design or Database implementation
- Database Management Systems – (Relational Database, Object Oriented Database, RDBMS)
- Expert Systems
- File Processing
- Human Computer Interaction
- Information Systems
- Introduction to ICT – (Introduction to Computer Science, Computer Theory, Introduction to Business Computing, Computer Science I)
- Introduction to Information Systems
- Management Information Systems
- Object-Oriented System Design
- Object-Oriented Systems Analysis
- Object-oriented technologies
- Project Management
- Quality management – (Quality Assurance, Software Quality)
- Requirements gathering
- Software validation – (Software Testing)
- Structure of languages
- Systems Analysis or System Design
- Systems Programming
- User Requirements Definition
- Web Engineering – (Web Design, Internet Engineering)
On this developer programmer units, it also includes many other units like artificial intelligence, automated theory, business information system, computer science, critical path method. For any system, the database is must to keep the record and to re-use time and again. So it also includes database design and various database management systems. Various languages are also included on it, like an object-oriented system and system design and other technologies. Also, project management is mandatory. Gathering and finalize the requirements. After the system id made it should be tested so the software testing is most. It also includes system analysis and design.
Pricing of Complete RPL Report Writing
We provide our complete RPL Writing service on the basis of your urgency level and prices respectively. There are currently three varients of service that you can purchase which are shown below.
Download RPL Sample
1000s of Satisfied Customers
Our Services receive great response and guarantee Success. Few client feedbacks are shown below.
Our Hundreds of Clients are getting Successful
Approval, When will you?
Our primary goal is to see our client's successful approval with a well-formed report following proper guidelines created for the migrants. CDR Writers Australia provides high-quality services to achieve 100% customer satisfaction.
Make a Call