Get Free Consultation
ANZSCO 233512 Mechanical Engineer
The mechanical Engineer performs the task like making a plan, designing, organizing, and overseeing the assembly, erection, commissioning, operation, and maintenance of mechanical and process plant and installations of an organization. They also study functional statements, organizational charts, and project information to determine the functions and responsibilities of workers and work units and to identify areas of duplication.
Level 1 or Equivalent
Building Services Engineer
Heating and Ventilation Engineer
Skills Assessment Authority
EA( Engineers Australia)
On the Occupation Lists:
- 489 (S/T) Occupations List
- 482 TSS Visa Medium Term List
- 407 Training visa occupations List
- 482 TSS Visa Regional Occupation List
- 189 Skilled Independent and Family Sponsored 489 Occupations List and 485 Graduate Work Stream
- 190 State/Territory Sponsored
- 186 ENS Visa Occupations List
- 187 RSMS Visa Occupations List
- 491 – Skilled Work Regional (provisional) visa (subclass 491) Occupation List
- 494 – Skilled Employer Sponsored Regional (provisional) (subclass 494) – Employer sponsored stream
Not on the Occupation Lists:
- 482 TSS Visa Short Term List
As the occupation features on the MLTSSL as an occupation in demand in Australia, it is possible to apply for any of the visas in the General Skilled Migration (GSM) Program. Visas in this category include the Skilled Independent Subclass 189, Skilled Nominated Subclass 190 and Skilled Work Regional Subclass 491. In addition, there is also the opportunity of applying for a number of employer-sponsored visas if you have a firm offer of employment.
Unit Group: 2335 Industrial, Mechanical and Production Engineers
Industrial, Mechanical and Production Engineers design, organize, and oversee the construction, operation and maintenance of mechanical and process plant and installations, establish programs for the coordination of manufacturing activities, and ensure usage of resources is cost-effective.
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification. At least five years of relevant experience and/or relevant vendor certification may substitute for the formal qualification. In some instances, relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
- IELTS result with a minimum score of 6 (L, R, W), 7 in speaking and 7 overall;
- OET result with a minimum grade B in all sections;
- TOEFL iBT with a minimum score (L:12 R:13 W:21 S:23 overall L93);
- PTE Academic with a min score of 50 (L, R, W), 65 in speaking and 65 overall
- Australian Graduate exceptions apply in some states/territories
- Priority Skilled Lists may apply a specific requirement in some states
- Countries exempt from submitting IELTS or OET include the UK; Canada; New Zealand; US; and Ireland Where mandatory licensing or registration is required you must demonstrate a level of English either sufficient to meet licensing / registration or a minimum IELTS, or equivalent, whichever is higher.
Occupations in this Group
- 233511 Industrial Engineer
- 233512 Mechanical Engineer
- 233513 Production or Plant Engineer
Tasks to Perform
- studying functional statements, organisational charts and project information to determine functions and responsibilities of workers and work units and to identify areas of duplication
- establishing work measurement programs and analysing work samples to develop standards for labour utilisation
- analysing workforce utilisation, facility layout, operational data and production schedules and costs to determine optimum worker and equipment efficiencies
- designing mechanical equipment, machines, components, products for manufacture, and plant and systems for construction
- developing specifications for manufacture, and determining materials, equipment, piping, material flows, capacities and layout of plant and systems
- organising and managing project labour and the delivery of materials, plant and equipment
- establishing standards and policies for installation, modification, quality control, testing, inspection and maintenance according to engineering principles and safety regulations
- inspecting plant to ensure optimum performance is maintained
- directing the maintenance of plant buildings and equipment, and coordinating the requirements for new designs, surveys and maintenance schedules
Australian visa options for Mechanical Engineer - ANZSCO 233512
|Permanent||489 Visa||Permanent||482 TSS Visa|
|Skilled Occupation||ANZSCO Code||Assessing Authority||189 Visa||190 Visa||State||Family||186 Visa (DE)||186 Visa||All area||Regional area|
|Mechanical Engineer||233512||Engineers Australia|
|Visa processing times-months(75%)||9||9||-||10||17|
|Visa processing times-months(90%)||12||12||-||15||19|
11/08/2020 Round Results:
|11/08/2020 (current)||189 Visa||491 Visa (Provisional)(Family Sponsored)|
|Number of total invitations|
|Visa date of effect||18/03/2020 10:04PM (Invitation Round: 11/04/2020)||
|14/07/2020 (Previous)||189 Visa||489 Visa (Provisional) (Family Sponsored)|
|Visa date of effect||18/03/2020 10:04PM (Invitation Round: 11/04/2020)||11/2019|
Pricing of Complete CDR Report Writing
We provide our complete CDR Writing service on the basis of your urgency level and prices respectively. There are currently three varients of service that you can purchase which are shown below.
Download CDR Sample
1000s of Satisfied Customers
Our Services receive great response and guarantee Success. Few client feedbacks are shown below.
We have similar questions come our way all the time. Therefore, such frequently asked topic and questions are clearly answered below.
What is Competency Demonstration Report / CDR Report for Australian Immigration?
Competency Demonstration Report (CDR) is a combination of customized documents to assess the competency of an engineer on the basis of engineering skills & knowledge. Engineers Australia is the organization is the authority which provides guidelines regarding the preparation of CDR and assesses them.
How to write Competency Demonstration Report?
As per Engineers Australia guidelines, you need to write CDR yourself, however you might be occupied with your personal and professional works. So, you can rely on us for your CDR Writing task. We are a team of experienced and expert writers who has helped thousands of engineers get easily assessed by Engineers Australia.
How do I register as an Engineer in Australia?
You have to create portal ID, Engineers Australia created the NER to provide engineering professionals and employers with a tool that connects talent to opportunities.
What documents are needed by Engineers Australia for CDR Assessment?
3 Career episode (academic project/work bases)
Summary statement and CPD
Checklist (MSA booklet)
How long is Engineers Australia assessment valid for?
The assessment outcome is valid indefinitely for Engineers assessment result will be correct only for three years.
How to submit CDR to Engineers Australia?
Log on to Engineers Australia’s my Portal to access the online services, select Migration Skills Assessment. If you are using an agent, you must provide your agent with your EA ID/CID/membership number.
Do you provide Competency Demonstration Report Sample?
What are the categories I can assess my degree from Engineers Australia?
Choosing your pathway: My qualification is form country which is full signatory to the: Washington Accord, Sydney Accord, and Dublin Accord you don’t need CDR. My qualification is either not accredited or is from non- accord list country, Apply under Competency Demonstration Report pathway (CDR).