Get Free Consultation
NER National Registration Register, Which is nothing but the registration framework introduced by Engineers Australia. NER is also called the register of national Engineers. NER plays a special role for Engineers in getting their recognition.
Some below points must be noted while writing the NER statement
- The work experience statement must be written in chronological order.
- Recent and relevant experience matching with the required skills must be presented first for gaining the attention
- The area of practising must have at least 5 years of experience.
- Role and critical achievements and responsibilities should be essentially mentioned.
- You can mention the past position in short if the work experience is being too lengthy to portrait properly.
Who is eligible to get their registration to the NER?
- Chartered members of Engineers Australia in each occupational category of Engineers.
- Members of Engineers Australia in each occupation role.
- Non-EA members Who have relevant experience in their field of practice for 5 years.
What should you include for each position you have for the past 7 years?
- Start and finish of each position and position title
- Employer name, address and location.
- Short description of the responsibility played and duties required for the role
- Critical achievements.
Key achievements are the skills, Task and knowledge gathered through the job role
What is included in key achievements?
- The situation, the problem faced, opportunities gathered.
- System project tasks or the role you have worked for.
- Quality improvements and your contribution to that.
Specialist skills and knowledge
- Critical actions are taken to tackle any situation
- Any instance of creativity and innovation
- Outcomes achieved
Professional reference details
You should mention at least two professional references as Engineers Australia might need to contact them for any form of clarifications and to test the work experience statements
- Have a minimum of 5 years of experience in your field of practice and must have an engineering degree
- Can be your mentor, anyone in a supervisory position, senior colleagues or engineering clients.
- They should have known you for a minimum of 12 months.
- One reference should be from the current workplace.
- Other references may be from the current workplace if you have been at the current workplace for more than 5 years.
- The reference can be from an external scenario, but not merely a friend or family member.
- If you have changed your working place recently, other references can be from a previous employer, where the primary constitution is that you must have worked there for at least 5 years.
Quality Services provided by Cdr Writers Australia
CDRWritersAustralia has the best NER statement writers who are having good knowledge, skills and competencies. Points to consider while writing NER work experience:
- Chronological orderly writing of statement of work experience
- Expectation of relevant and recent experience
- Practice areas must constitute an experience of a minimum of five years experience in Engineering.
If there is any sort of confusion regarding the writing of a statement of work experience. There are provisions for experience statements of work, for example NER. In writing your key achievements, you may find the SBO model.
Registration and application fees of NER
- Including registration on NER for the remainder of the current membership subscription year, EA Members pay the price of AU$335.50.
- Non-members pay an assessment fee of AU$555.50. Which provides for listening on the NER for the remainder of the current financial years. After the completion of that year, the fee of AU$166 will apply.
- An assessment fee of GST private of AU$305 is paid by the non-member of over area with provision of NER listen consulting present year of financial i:e June 30.
- NER renewal fee is charged in AU$97 including GST annually.
- The chartered assessment fee of the EA member is charged similar to the subscription charged for the entire year.
Make Sure your Report gets Accepted by the EA
Instead of wasting your time and money with incompetent agencies, contact us for your guaranteed success. Our writers will make sure the results are refined, proofread, and plagiarism free. We are giving Free Consultation for our clients.
Steps In preparation of CDR
We at CDR Writiers Australia focus on formulating the most efficient steps in fulfiling our client's requirements and demands. Here's are the primary steps described briefly.
Order our Service
Firstly, talk with us about the NER service you need and take the most appropriate plan to initialize the process.
Discuss with our Agent
Attend live sesions with our agents to discuss your case in-depth. Our professional team will take care of all the guidelines.
Recieve Draft Copy
After completing the NER Report, we send you the draft copy where you can point out changes you want us to make in it.
Get Final Copy
All the final improvement and verification is done. Once you are satisfied, we finalize your NER Report and send to you.