- RPL report should reflect your skills and knowledge.
- All the quotes, source of references must be appropriately cited in your Project Report.
- Proper details of your work experience must be written for a proper understanding of your work history.
- Plagiarism-free content should be used.
- Your work experience should meet the eligibility criteria of ACS else it will be termed as not suitable.
- The duplicate data or content copied from online resources would lead to rejection of the RPL report.
- Another reason for rejection may be insufficient work experience.
- If your total work experience could not meet the eligibility criteria then your RPL report will be rejected or assessed as “Not suitable due to lack of experience”.
- The job description should also be written clearly with relevant information needed as per ACS have mentioned.
- The roles and responsibilities you say in the RPL report form and nominated occupation must match with the ANZSCO Code of ACS.
In this section mentioned the qualifications and working experience and also meets the selected skills knowledge. This also consist of two topics:
- Essential ICT Knowledge
- General ICT Knowledge
In this section, you have to provide the details of the projects chosen. For this, you need to provide two project reports: one must be prepared based on a project you undertook within the last three years and other for a project within the last five years.