Are you in Need of CDR Writing Services?
CDR writers Australia has an accomplished writer team that offers an outstanding CDR Report Writing Service.
Chat with us
or talk to our writers at +61 480 016 944 / +61 488 852 092
Get Free Consultation
ANZSCO 313212 Telecommunications Field Engineer
Telecommunications Field Engineer performs the job task like planning, designing, and monitoring the complex telecommunications networks and associated equipment. they also provide technical advice and information, and identifies complex problems and initiates action to resolve them.
Skills Assessment Authority
EA( Engineers Australia)
On the Occupation Lists:
- 489 (S/T) Occupations List
- 482 TSS Visa Medium Term List
- 407 Training visa occupations List
- 482 TSS Visa Regional Occupation List
- 189 Skilled Independent and Family Sponsored 489 Occupations List and 485 Graduate Work Stream
- 190 State/Territory Sponsored
- 186 ENS Visa Occupations List
- 187 RSMS Visa Occupations List
- 491 – Skilled Work Regional (provisional) visa (subclass 491) Occupation List
- 494 – Skilled Employer Sponsored Regional (provisional) (subclass 494) – Employer sponsored stream
Not on the Occupation Lists:
- 482 TSS Visa Short Term List
As the occupation features on the MLTSSL as an occupation in demand in Australia, it is possible to apply for any of the visas in the General Skilled Migration (GSM) Program. Visas in this category include the Skilled Independent Subclass 189, Skilled Nominated Subclass 190 and Skilled Work Regional Subclass 491. In addition, there is also the opportunity of applying for a number of employer-sponsored visas if you have a firm offer of employment.
Unit Group: 2633 Telecommunications Engineering Professionals
The job of the Telecommunications Engineering Professionals unit group is to design, construct, install, service, and support telecommunications equipment, systems, and facilities.
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications and experience like in Australia, AQF Associate Degree, Advanced Diploma or Diploma (ANZSCO Skill Level 2) whereas in New Zealand, NZ Register Diploma (ANZSCO Skill Level 2) is required. At least three years of relevant experience and/or relevant vendor certification may substitute for the formal qualifications listed above. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
- IELTS result with a minimum score of 6 (L, R, W), 7 in speaking and 7 overall;
- OET result with a minimum grade B in all sections;
- TOEFL iBT with a minimum score (L:12 R:13 W:21 S:23 overall L93);
- PTE Academic with a min score of 50 (L, R, W), 65 in speaking and 65 overall
- Australian Graduate exceptions apply in some states/territories
- Priority Skilled Lists may apply a specific requirement in some states
- Countries exempt from submitting IELTS or OET include the UK; Canada; New Zealand; US; and Ireland Where mandatory licensing or registration is required you must demonstrate a level of English either sufficient to meet licensing / registration or a minimum IELTS, or equivalent, whichever is higher.
Occupations in this Group
- 313211 Radiocommunications Technician
- 313212 Telecommunications Field Engineer
- 313213 Telecommunications Network Planner
- 313214 Telecommunications Technical Officer or Technologist
Tasks to Perform
- installing, maintaining, repairing, and diagnosing malfunctions of microwave, telemetry, multiplexing, satellite, and other radio and electromagnetic wave communication systems
- configuring and integrating network and telecommunications technology with computer software, hardware, desktops, peripherals, databases, and operating systems
- developing and recording logs of the details, locations, and status of inventories, parts, equipment, and instruments and maintaining the documentation of communication policies, procedures, guidelines and regulations, and quality standards
- providing technical advice and information, and monitoring the performance of complex telecommunications networks and equipment
- planning the development of customer access telecommunications network infrastructure
- liaising with vendors, suppliers, service providers, and external resources and monitoring contractual obligations and performance delivery
- providing ongoing operational support in designing, optimizing, troubleshooting, diagnosing, repairing, and resolving telecommunications network performance malfunctions, defects,s and faults
Australian visa options for Telecommunications Field Engineer - ANZSCO 313212
|Permanent||489 Visa||Permanent||482 TSS Visa|
|Skilled Occupation||ANZSCO Code||Assessing Authority||189 Visa||190 Visa||State||Family||186 Visa (DE)||186 Visa||All area||Regional area|
|Telecommunications Field Engineer||313212||Engineers Australia|
|Visa processing times-months(75%)||9||9||-||10||17|
|Visa processing times-months(90%)||12||12||-||15||19|
11/08/2020 Round Results:
|11/08/2020 (current)||189 Visa||491 Visa (Provisional) (Family Sponsored)|
|Number of total invitations||110||90|
|Visa date of effect||07/2020||06/2020|
|14/07/2020 (Previous)||189 Visa||491 Visa (Provisional) (Family Sponsored)|
|Visa date of effect||07/2020||05/2020|
Pricing of Complete CDR Report Writing
We provide our complete CDR Writing service on the basis of your urgency level and prices respectively. There are currently three varients of service that you can purchase which are shown below.
Download CDR Sample
1000s of Satisfied Customers
Our Services receive great response and guarantee Success. Few client feedbacks are shown below.
We have similar questions come our way all the time. Therefore, such frequently asked topic and questions are clearly answered below.
What is Competency Demonstration Report / CDR Report for Australian Immigration?
Competency Demonstration Report (CDR) is a combination of customized documents to assess the competency of an engineer on the basis of engineering skills & knowledge. Engineers Australia is the organization is the authority which provides guidelines regarding the preparation of CDR and assesses them.
How to write Competency Demonstration Report?
As per Engineers Australia guidelines, you need to write CDR yourself, however you might be occupied with your personal and professional works. So, you can rely on us for your CDR Writing task. We are a team of experienced and expert writers who has helped thousands of engineers get easily assessed by Engineers Australia.
How do I register as an Engineer in Australia?
You have to create portal ID, Engineers Australia created the NER to provide engineering professionals and employers with a tool that connects talent to opportunities.
What documents are needed by Engineers Australia for CDR Assessment?
The below documents Required for Skill Assessment Engineers Australia are listed below:
3 Career episode (academic project / work bases)
Summary statement and CPD
Checklist (MSA booklet)
How long is Engineers Australia assessment valid for?
The assessment outcome is valid indefinitely for Engineers assessment result will be correct only for three years.
How to submit CDR to Engineers Australia?
Log on to Engineers Australia’s my Portal to access the online services, select Migration Skills Assessment. If you are using an agent, you must provide your agent with your EA ID/CID/membership number.
Do you provide Competency Demonstration Report Sample?
You can find free samples from websites like cdrwritersaustralia.com. CDR Report samples we offer here are only for reference purposes.
What are the categories I can assess my degree from Engineers Australia?
Choosing your pathway: My qualification is form country which is full signatory to the: Washington Accord, Sydney Accord, and Dublin Accord you don’t need CDR. My qualification is either not accredited or is from non- accord list country, Apply under Competency Demonstration Report pathway (CDR).
Does CDRWritersAustralia provides projects for Career Episodes?
Yes, we provide project for career episodes and have writers who are well experienced in writing CDR Reports as per your requirement.
Our Hundreds of Clients are getting Successful
Approval, When will you?
Our primary goal is to see our client's successful approval with a well-formed report following proper guidelines created for the migrants. CDR Writers Australia provides high-quality services to achieve 100% customer satisfaction.
Make a Call