Are you in Need of CDR Writing Services?
CDR writers Australia has an accomplished writer team that offers an outstanding CDR Report Writing Service.
Chat with us
or talk to our writers at +61 480 016 944 / +61 488 852 092
Get Free Consultation
ANZSCO 312211 Civil Engineering Draftsperson
Civil Engineering Draftsperson prepares detailed drawings and plans for civil engineering work in support of Civil Engineering Professionals and Engineering Technologists. Registration or licensing may be required.
Skills Assessment Authority
• Plumbing Engineering Draftsperson
• Civil Engineering Design Draftsperson
• Road Design Draftsperson
• Structural Engineering Drafting Officer
• Sewage Reticulation Drafting Office
On the Occupation Lists:
- 489 (S/T) Occupations List
- 482 TSS Visa Medium Term List
- 407 Training visa occupations list
- 482 TSS Visa Regional Occupation List
- 189 Skilled Independent and Family Sponsored 489 Occupations List and 485 Graduate Work Stream
- 190 State/Territory Sponsored
- 186 ENS Visa Occupations List
- 187 RSMS Visa Occupations List
- 491 – Skilled Work Regional (provisional) visa (subclass 491)
- 494 – Skilled Employer-Sponsored Regional (provisional) (subclass 494) – Employer sponsored stream
Not on the Occupation Lists:
- 482 TSS Visa Short Term List
Visa Provision for Civil Engineering Draftsperson
As the occupation features on the MLTSSL as an occupation in demand in Australia, it is possible to apply for any of the visas in the General Skilled Migration (GSM) Program. Visas in this category include the Skilled Independent Subclass 189, Skilled Nominated Subclass 190, and Skilled Work Regional Subclass 491. Also, there is the opportunity of applying for several employer-sponsored visas if you have a firm offer of employment.
UNIT Group: 3122 Civil Engineering Draftspersons and Technicians
The job of Civil Engineering Draftspersons and Technicians in Australia is to assist in civil engineering research, design, construction, operations, and maintenance.
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification. At least five years of relevant experience and/or relevant vendor certification may substitute for the formal qualification. In some instances, relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 2).
- IELTS result with a minimum score of 6 (L, R, W), 7 in speaking and 7 overall;
- OET result with a minimum grade B in all sections;
- TOEFL iBT with a minimum score (L:12 R:13 W:21 S:23 overall L93);
- PTE Academic with a min score of 50 (L, R, W), 65 in speaking and 65 overall
- Australian Graduate exceptions apply in some states/territories
- Priority Skilled Lists may apply a specific requirement in some states
- Countries exempt from submitting IELTS or OET include the UK; Canada; New Zealand; US; and Ireland Where mandatory licensing or registration is required you must demonstrate a level of English either sufficient to meet licensing / registration or a minimum IELTS, or equivalent, whichever is higher.
Occupations in this Group
- 312211 Civil Engineering Draftsperson
- 312212 Civil Engineering Technician
Tasks to Perform for Civil Engineering Draftsperson
- Carrying out and directing fieldwork and laboratory experiments
- Interpreting directions for job assignments, applying necessary procedures and choosing equipment
- Preparation of drawings, diagrams, tabulations, plans and designs for civil engineering works such as irrigation, water supply, reticulation systems for sewerage, highways, airports, dams, bridges and other structures
- Data collection and analysis and computation execution
- Civil engineering works inspection, and maintenance and repair job organisation and supervision
- Conduct field and laboratory testing of building materials and soils and collect data for surveys of traffic
- Specifications, rules, and contract conditions cover the calculation of material costs and the guarantee of completed works.
Australian visa options for Civil Engineering Draftsperson - ANZSCO 312211
|Permanent||489 Visa||Permanent||482 TSS Visa|
|Skilled Occupation||ANZSCO Code||Assessing Authority||189 Visa||190 Visa||State||Family||186 Visa (DE)||186 Visa||All area||Regional area|
|Civil Engineering Draftsperson||312211||Engineers Australia|
|Visa processing times-months(75%)||9||9||-||10||17|
|Visa processing times-months(90%)||12||12||-||15||19|
11/08/2020 Round Results:
|11/08/2020 (current)||189 Visa||491 Visa (Provisional) (Family Sponsored)|
|Number of total invitations||110||90|
|Visa date of effect||07/2020||06/2020|
|14/07/2020 (Previous)||189 Visa||491 Visa (Provisional) (Family Sponsored)|
|Visa date of effect||07/2020||05/2020|
Pricing of Complete CDR Report Writing
We provide our complete CDR Writing service on the basis of your urgency level and prices respectively. There are currently three varients of service that you can purchase which are shown below.
Download CDR Sample
1000s of Satisfied Customers
Our Services receive great response and guarantee Success. Few client feedbacks are shown below.
We have similar questions come our way all the time. Therefore, such frequently asked topic and questions are clearly answered below.
What is Competency Demonstration Report / CDR Report for Australian Immigration?
Competency Demonstration Report (CDR) is a combination of customized documents to assess the competency of an engineer on the basis of engineering skills & knowledge. Engineers Australia is the organization is the authority which provides guidelines regarding the preparation of CDR and assesses them.
How to write Competency Demonstration Report?
As per Engineers Australia guidelines, you need to write CDR yourself, however you might be occupied with your personal and professional works. So, you can rely on us for your CDR Writing task. We are a team of experienced and expert writers who has helped thousands of engineers get easily assessed by Engineers Australia.
How do I register as an Engineer in Australia?
You have to create portal ID, Engineers Australia created the NER to provide engineering professionals and employers with a tool that connects talent to opportunities.
What documents are needed by Engineers Australia for CDR Assessment?
The below documents Required for Skill Assessment Engineers Australia are listed below:
3 Career episode (academic project/work bases)
Summary statement and CPD
Checklist (MSA booklet)
How long is Engineers Australia assessment valid for?
The assessment outcome is valid indefinitely for Engineers assessment result will be correct only for three years.
How to submit CDR to Engineers Australia?
Log on to Engineers Australia’s my Portal to access the online services, select Migration Skills Assessment. If you are using an agent, you must provide your agent with your EA ID/CID/membership number.
Do you provide Competency Demonstration Report Sample?
You can find free samples from websites like cdrwritersaustralia.com. CDR Report samples we offer here are only for reference purposes.
What are the categories I can assess my degree from Engineers Australia?
Choosing your pathway: My qualification is form country which is full signatory to the: Washington Accord, Sydney Accord, and Dublin Accord you don’t need CDR. My qualification is either not accredited or is from non- accord list country, Apply under Competency Demonstration Report pathway (CDR).
Does CDRWritersAustralia provides projects for Career Episodes?
Yes, we provide project for career episodes and have writers who are well experienced in writing CDR Reports as per your requirement.
Our Hundreds of Clients are getting Successful
Approval, When will you?
Our primary goal is to see our client's successful approval with a well-formed report following proper guidelines created for the migrants. CDR Writers Australia provides high-quality services to achieve 100% customer satisfaction.
Make a Call