CDR Report Sample for Geotechnical Engineers
CDR Report Sample: Geotechnical Engineer
ANZSCO Code: 233212
The Competency Demonstration Report Sample for Geotechnical Engineer includes all the necessary reports such as Three Career Episodes, Continuing Professional Development, Summary Statement and Curriculum Vitae. The Content of the CDR Report Sample is as follows:
- Curriculum Vitae: Resume based on a professional template.
- Continuing Professional Development Sample: CPD Sample clearly explains the author’s Engineering Knowledge- 1000 words.
- Geotechnical Engineer Career Episode Report Sample – 1: “Mineral Process Modeling and Interpretation Project”- 1650 words.
- Geotechnical Engineer Career Episode Report Sample – 2: “Ajax Project”- 1500 words.
- Geotechnical Engineer Career Episode Report Sample – 3: “Monitoring of water relations of Odra River”- 2030 words.
- Geotechnical Engineer Summary Statement Sample: Detail explanation of all the competency element- 2980 words.
Geotechnical Engineer Career Episode Report: Sample 1
Project Name: Mineral Process Modeling and Interpretation Project
In first career episode, the author describes the project he did as a partial fulfillment of the requirements of the Department of Geoengineering, Mining and Geology. The project’s name was “Mineral Process Modeling and Interpretation Project”. The responsibilities of the author were:
- To determine the effect on the grade recovery performance when the changes were made in the air rate for constant air recovery
- To analyze the effect on the grade recovery performance when the changes were made on the air rate for air recovery changing with the air rate
- To find out about the effect on the grade recovery performance when there were changes in the feed rate
- To know about the effect on the grade recovery performance when there were changes made in the solids concentration
- To develop a spreadsheet model for a single industrial flotation cell, then calibrate the model to predict industrial operation accurately
Geotechnical Engineer Career Episode Report: Sample 2
Project Name: Ajax Project
In second Career Episode, the author explains the engineering skills he used in the project he was involved in afor a duration of 2 months as an intern at KGHM Polska Miedź S.A. His duties and responsibilities in the project “Ajax Project” were:
- To become familiar with the Ajax deposit situated in Quesnellia Terrance, in the southern part of the Intermontane Belt
- To conduct industry best practise for geological data collection
- To perform investigation of Cost model, Block model, Process mass balance
- To perform met test program comminution schedule with the help of heavy equipment
- To conduct copper-gold mineralisation within Iron Mask Batholith
Geotechnical Engineer Career Episode Report: Sample 3
Project Name: Monitoring of water relations of Odra River
In third Career Episode, the author demonstrates his technical skills he used to complete the project that was undertaken during the internship period in the Integrated Management Services Ltd., Wroclaw, Poland. The Project was “Monitoring of water relations of Odra River”. The Key responsibility of the writer was:
- To study and analyze the behavior of the soil in the banks of the Odra River
- To study geology and the conditions of soil in the area for drawing inference on the suitable water and drainage structures
- To determine the changes in the behaviour of the soil to assess the impact of water schemes on physical parameters of soil
- To determine the impact of the damming of the Malcyzce river to the behaviour of the soil in the area
- To study the changes in the soil moisture and analyze the dynamics of the moisture changes through the meteorological study of the area