CDR Report Sample for Chemical Engineers
CDR Report Sample: Chemical Engineer
ANZSCO Code: 233111
The Competency Demonstration Report Sample for Chemical Engineer includes all the necessary reports such as Three Career Episodes, Continuing Professional Development, Summary Statement and Curriculum Vitae. The Content of the CDR Report Sample is as follows:
- Curriculum Vitae: Resume based on a professional template.
- Continuing Professional Development Sample: CPD Sample clearly explains the author’s Engineering Knowledge- 1000 words.
- Chemical Engineer Career Episode Sample – 1: “BUCHI Unit for Protein Analysis”- 2000 words.
- Chemical Engineer Career Episode Sample – 2: “Centralized Vacuum System of 25 ovens and Design Upgrade of Oven Hall of 5L (5 lines) unit”- 1900 words.
- Chemical Engineer Career Episode Sample – 3: “Holding time test, conductivity meters installation in 25K capacity Pasteurizer (HTST) and Modification of Pasteurizer”- 2200 words.
- Chemical Engineer Summary Statement Sample: Detail explanation of all the competency element- 1500 words.
Chemical Engineer Career Episode Report: Sample 1
Project Name: BUCHI Unit for Protein Analysis
In the first Career Episode, the author writes in detail about the project entitled “BUCHI Unit for Protein Analysis”. He performed this project when he was working as an Executive Trainee. Some of the important tasks he did on this project are listed as follows:
- Selection of the type of glass to be used which is resistant to acids, alkalis and organic substances.
- Ensure leak tightness to prevent leaks of harmful acid fumes.
- Decide the size of condensation zone to prevent splashing of acids.
- Coordinate with process engineer to ensure perfect installation.
- Review of the design of the new equipment and its suitability with the product to be analyzed for protein calculation.
Chemical Engineer Career Episode Report: Sample 2
Project Name: Centralized Vacuum System of 25 Ovens and Design Upgrade of Oven Hall of 5L (5 lines) Unit
In second Career Episode, the author discusses the project he carried out when he was working as Manufacturing Executive and was titled “Centralized Vacuum System of 25 ovens and Design Upgrade of Oven Hall of 5L (5 lines) unit”. In this project, his role were:
- To analyze the current vacuum data variations and to compare the corresponding yield
- To perform the root cause analysis of the vacuum issues
- To propose the project to the production head and the factory manager
- To install and commission the new machines
- To perform the workplace safety risk analysis and take the appropriate actions
- To review the new quality data which includes the physical and microbial qualities of food under the new conditions
- To fully operate the activities in the new layout
Chemical Engineer Career Episode Report: Sample 3
Project Name: Holding time test, conductivity meters installation in 25K capacity Pasteurizer (HTST) and modification of pasteurizer
In third Career Episode, the author explains the project he was involved in when he worked as Trainee at Milkfood Limited. The project name was “Holding time test, conductivity meters installation in 25K capacity Pasteurizer (HTST) and modification of pasteurizer”. The key responsibilities of the author were:
- To review the product failure data of past one year
- To monitor heating temperature data of HTST pasteurizer for 1 month and inspecting the reasons in case of any deviation
- To co-ordinate with Sealer Air Diversey representative about the issues and possible actions
- To decide which tube needs to be extended to ensure minimum corners
- To conduct salt test once in a day at least for the duration of the project
- To analyze micro reports of milk samples post installation of conductivity meters and holding tube modification