Having Trouble Writing your CDR Report ?
Get in Touch with Our Writers to get the Help you Need and
Avoid Possible Rejection!
or talk to our writers at +61 488 852 092
Get Free Consultation
CDR Career Episode Report
A competency demonstration report (CDR) requires migrant engineers applying to Engineers Australia and write three career episode reports (CERs). Career Episode Report for Engineers Australia gives detailed information on technical and other skills an engineer applied to the project described. You must demonstrate your professional competencies in your career episodes. Here is a writing style for a career episode report example.
Career episodes are what explains your educational qualification and work experience in the field of engineering. All three career episodes are based on three specific engineering projects done on a certain period of time. Career Episodes Engineers Australia gives detailed information on technical and other skills an engineer applied to the project described. You must demonstrate your professional competencies in your career episodes.
While preparing career episodes you must follow certain instructions given by Engineers Australia such as:
- Career Episodes must be written in English
- Each Career Episode must be more than 1500 words and shouldn’t exceed 2500 words.
- Each Career Episode should clearly illustrate your engineering knowledge and skills.
- Each Career Episode should emphasize a personal role like what you did rather than what your team did.
- You should use the first-person language.
- Give more importance to engineering methods that you used to solve the problems.
- Number each paragraph in each career episodes.