Continuing Professional Development (CPD) is the way to show how you will and are keeping yourself updated about new inventions and discoveries in the engineering field. All relevant CPD Australia must be include in your CPD application. Engineers Australia has comprised sixteen elements of Professional Engineers Competencies into four principle groups and they are:
Any CPD Australia Report must have following things:
- It must be in list format.
- It may contain any formal or informal activity done in engineering field.
- It must include detailed information like title, date, time period, location and other relevant information.
- It must not exceed one A4 page.
- It is not required to attach certificates of courses and events you were involved.
CPD Statement Samples
These are the CPD Statement Samples for four occupational categories accredited by Engineers Australia.
Career Episodes Samples
These are the Career Episodes Samples for four occupational categories accredited by Engineers Australia.