Engineering Technologist Immigration to Australia for PR Visa
An engineering technologist is a person who works in the field of engineering to apply the latest technology. Technologists also collaborate with engineers on a broad range of projects by applying fundamental engineering concepts and technological skills. Engineering Technologist comes under the ANZSCO code 233914. They evaluate, adjust, and implement emerging and existing technologies for research and project implementation. It can necessitate registration or a license.
Skill Level for Engineering Technologist
Engineering Technologist is classified as part of unit group 233.
The majority of occupations in this unit category include a bachelor’s degree or other further education. However, for ANZSCO Skill Level 1, additional work experience or job preparation in the claimed occupation is needed.
Applicants with the unit group of 233 can specialize in various occupation as listed by Engineers Australia given below:
1. Aeronautical Engineering Technologist
2. Agricultural Engineering Technologist
3. Biomedical Engineering Technologist
4. Chemical Engineering Technologist
5. Industrial Engineering Technologist
6. Mining Engineering Technologist
Engineering Technologist has the ANZSCO code 233914 and is classified on the Medium and Long-term Strategic Skills List (MLTSSL). State Nomination is eligible in different states such as Canberra, Adelaide, Hobart, and Melbourne for Visa classes 190, 491.
Visa Option for Engineering Technologist
Engineers Australia has defined various visa pathways an applicant for an Engineering Technologist can take. General Skilled Migration is among the many choices one can take.
1. Skilled Independent Subclass 189
2. Skilled Nominated Subclass 190
3. Skilled Work Regional Subclass 491
Apart from above visa option, other includes 186, 187, 189, 189(PT) ,190, 407, TSS*, 485(GW), 491, 491(ST/ES), 491(F).
Occupation Ceiling value for Engineering Technologist
The Occupation Ceiling value is extended to various skilled regional visas, implying that the range of EOI for Skilled Migration for the occupation category would be restricted. This does not extend to the State or Territory Nominated, Employer-Sponsored/Business Innovation, and Investment, and Business Innovation and Investment visa subclasses.
This ensures that a limited number of occupations do not dominate the professional migration scheme. When the quota is met, no further invites will be given for that year.
The occupation ceiling rating for Engineering Technologist is 1000 for the year 2020-21, with just 32 invitations issued in total.
Engineering Technologist Average salary
Engineering technologists use professional technical tools for a variety of projects. They are in charge of inspecting and engaging in an innovative product. They devise solutions to technological problems that may arise during the project’s production, design, inspection, sales, or manufacturing phases. They collect data, supervise materials, and assist engineers with projects. The current salary for an Engineering Technologist is $84,830 per year, or $43.50 per hour, with senior positions earning up to $110,833 per year.
- Developing guidelines and policies for the industry’s installation, feedback, testing, alteration, development, efficiency, monitoring, recording, repair, and inspection.
- Inspecting the preparations to ensure peak production
- Providing support for any proposal of construction and equipment planning for working with management needs in designing new assessments, things, and planned maintenance.
- Preparing the builders and pre-specification for the plan’s construction and facility acquisitions.
- The panels are scheduled, and the engineering technologists detail the manufacturing activities.
Skill Assessment by Engineers Australia
Engineers Australia will be in charge of this Engineering discipline’s skill assessment. According to the Migration Skill Assessment, candidates must apply a Competency Demonstration Report that reflects their experience, abilities, and qualification as a specialist.
Competency Demonstration Report (CDR )
Engineers prepare a Competency Demonstration Report (CDR) to achieve a Skilled Migration visa. The CDR report is a demonstration of your expertise and experience in your nominated ANZSCO profession. Engineers Australia has been granted the power to measure qualifications, and they have outlined different requirements that must be met. The positive result of your CDR study will assist you in submitting your visa application.
The CDR article includes three career episodes, summary statements, and a Continuing professional growth section (CPD).
CDR Report from CDRwriters
CDR Writers is a top provider of CDR report services. We have a team of technical writers who have been qualified and are certified. We promise quality cdr reports to applicants and will assist them daily before their reports are authorized. For your convenience, we provide free samples of the CDR Reports in all engineering areas, as well as samples of stage 1 competency assessment and stage 2 competency assessment.
- Document Checklist for ACS RPL Report Skill Assessment in 2021 July 22, 2021
- Can you Prepare a CDR Report with no Prior Employment Experience? July 14, 2021
- Confused about how to prepare your CDR Report? Learn these tips straight from our Professionals July 7, 2021
- Career Episode Sample based on Training Project July 7, 2021
- Career Episode Sample based on Work Experience July 7, 2021