This Career Episode is an example of a work-based Career Episode. The author of this Career Episode is a Project Engineer at a company named Wipro Limited. It is a project called “LTE Certification Testing”.
For the Introduction Section, he has created a table mentioning the location of where the event happened, the company’s name, his designation, and project name as follow:
|Project||LTE Certification Testing|
|Position||Sr. Project Engineer|
In the Background Section, he provides a simple introduction to the Company Profile and what the project was about. The Project was about testing Data Throughput, Protocol Conformance, Radio Frequency (RF), Radio Resource Management, A-GNSS Receiver Testing, Over-The-Air (OAT) Antenna Performance, Field Interoperability Testing (FIT) and Carrier Aggregation using devices like smartphones and tablets, wireless cellular routers and data dongles. The main objective of the project as stated by the author was to:
- Download and install mobile equipment firmware using flashing tools
- Perform static and drive testing
- Verify and validate the fixed issues at simulator level as well as a radio interface level
- Submit a detailed report of the project
Moreover, in Personal Engineering Activity, he discusses his roles and responsibilities as a Project engineer which are:
- Carry out simulated scenarios using CMW500
- Carry out mobility or filed testing
He explains about various tools and techniques he used to perform these projects. In the first Paragraph, he provides an overall description of how the testing will be conducted. In the second paragraph, he illustrates the testing conducted using the CMW500 tester. Similarly, in the third paragraph, he discusses the testing done using eNodeB. The next paragraph is about mobile device field Testing. In the coming Paragraphs, he describes more about the testing technique that he used to complete this project.
Finally, he concludes the whole Career Episode by summarizing all the techniques explained in the previous section that is used for the completion of the project in about 130 words.
You can download this Career Episode Sample from here
- Parent Permanent Visa Australia: A Guide to Bringing Your Parents to Australia in 2023 January 6, 2023
- Skilled Occupation List 2023 (Updated) January 2, 2023
- Recent Australian immigration trends favoring moving in 2023 December 16, 2022
- How to write an outstanding CDR Report for a successful Migration Skills Assessment? October 21, 2022
- A complete guide to the Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) visa (Subclass 491) July 15, 2022