People who are from non-Australian countries have to wait for the migration Assessment qualify for the General Skilled Migration Program to get a permanent residency visa in Australia. Migration skills assessment is the paper-based assessment of your experience and qualifications history to determine comparability with Australian standards for skilled workers in your chosen occupation.
Step by step guidelines to prepare MSA
- Read MSA Booklet.
- Then choose your assessment pathway and start collecting your document required for migration skilled assessment.
- Read carefully the Applicant User Guidelines.
- Create your account with Engineers Australia if you don’t have an account in it otherwise go to step 5.
- Login to my portal for further process.
- Start submitting all the documents needed and fill the required field.
- Pay the required application fee.
If you apply the correct assessment pathway then it can save you extra waiting time and extra fees and the assessment is also ready in time. If you are unsure about your document and process of skilled assessment then we cdrwritersaustralia help you to prepare your assessment. Engineers Australia no longer accepts the paper-based application. If previously you have done a paper-based application then please visit Frequently asked questions.
The information provided by you may be matching with the Australian Government. A skills assessment authority is an organization that checks your skills and set to work in a relevant occupation. Obtaining a suitable skills assessment is mandatory for some visa subclasses and may be requested for others. You must read all of the information about the visa you are planning to apply for. This allows you to determine if you need to submit a skills assessment and when you need to obtain it. The MSA program is for migration purposes only.
You are eligible to apply for the MSA program if your occupation is listed on the MLTSSL or the STSOL on the department of Home Affairs website of the Australian Government. If relevant to your qualification and apprenticeship and also relevant to your employment. MSA program is for migration purposes only.
Eligibility to apply for the MSA program if your occupation is:
- Listed on the MLTSSL and in STSOL on the department of home affairs website with TRA as relevant skills assessing authority.
- Relevant to qualification.
- Relevant to your employment.
Fees of Migration Skills Assessment:
Migration Skills Assessment costs $1000 and Migration Skills Assessment Review of Outcome costs $900. The payment of this MSA Program can be made online through Visa or MasterCard debit or credit card through the TIA Online Portal. If you are not satisfied with all the processes you have done, you can take general advice about the MSA process and assessment standards before lodging your application.
Career episodes are prepared based on the working experience you have and it can be written entirely in your own words. The assessment process will be completed within 30 days from the submission of all the necessary information. If you missed your document or information, then the application process will be delayed. They do not provide information on migration or visa requirements. If you need assessment Skills and Qualification assessment you do not need to submit two different applications. You just need to submit a skills assessment application that completes both the assessment.
After submitting an online application, a confirmation will be sent to your email address. This content your CDR reference number and password instruction which you can use to check the progress of your application via the online application status. All the applications are processed as soon as possible depending on the quality of the document and information provided. Already applications are processing faster than applications that do not meet the guideline requirements and requests for additional documentation.
- Complete Document Checklist for ACS Skill Assessment April 15, 2021
- Every Thing you need to know about Civil Engineering Draftsperson April 13, 2021
- Career Episode Sample based on Training Project April 11, 2021
- ACS Work Experience Deduction Calculation April 8, 2021
- Everything you need to know about Skill Assessment from Engineers Australia March 31, 2021