People from non-Australian countries have to wait for the Migration Assessment to qualify for the General Skilled Migration Program to get a permanent residency visa in Australia. Migration skills assessment is the paper-based assessment of your experience and qualifications history to determine comparability with Australian standards for skilled workers in your chosen occupation.
Step by step guidelines to prepare MSA
- Read the MSA Booklet.
- Then choose your assessment pathway and start collecting the document required for skilled migration assessment.
- Read the Applicant User Guidelines carefully.
- Create your account with Engineers Australia if you don’t have an account in it; otherwise, go to step 5.
- Login to my portal for further process.
- Start submitting all the documents needed and fill the required field.
- Pay the required application fee.
Applying the correct assessment pathway can save you extra waiting time and extra fees, and the assessment is also ready in time. If you are unsure about your document and process of skilled assessment, then we cdrwritersaustralia help you prepare your assessment. Engineers Australia no longer accepts paper-based applications. If previously you have done a paper-based application, then please visit Frequently asked questions.
The information provided by you may be matching with the Australian Government. A skills assessment authority is an organization that checks your skills and sets you to work in a relevant occupation. Obtaining a suitable skills assessment is mandatory for some visa subclasses and may be requested for others. You must read all of the information about the visa you are planning to apply for. This allows you to determine if you need to submit a skills assessment and when you need to obtain it. The MSA program is for migration purposes only.
You are eligible to apply for the MSA program if your occupation is listed on the MLTSSL or the STSOL on the Australian Government’s Department of Home Affairs website. If relevant to your qualification and apprenticeship and also relevant to your employment. The MSA program is for migration purposes only.
Eligibility to apply for the MSA program if your occupation is:
- Listed on the MLTSSL and in STSOL on the department of home affairs website with TRA as relevant skills assessing authority.
- Relevant to qualification.
- Relevant to your employment.
Fees of Migration Skills Assessment:
The assessment fees are available on the official website of Engineers Australia. Note: Extra fees can be charged depending on the additional services. When you submit your regular assessment and extra service applications at the same time, you’ll get a discount. If you apply for extra services after applying for the standard assessment, you will be charged the full cost for each additional service. The following payment options are accepted:
- Using Your Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, and American Express)
- BPAY – For BPAY data, you must request an invoice (Biller Code and Reference Number)
Upon request, alternative payment options may be available. The money for the assessment is non-refundable. Tax on Goods and Services (GST)
- Applicants who live in Australia are required to pay a 10% GST on the application cost.
- Applicants who live outside of Canada and submit an application from there are exempt from paying GST.
- Applicants from outside Australia who apply to assessment through an agency in Australia are exempt from paying GST.
Migration Skills Assessment costs $1000, and Migration Skills Assessment Review of Outcome costs $900. The payment of this MSA Program can be made online through Visa or MasterCard debit or credit card through the TIA Online Portal. If you are not satisfied with all your processes, you can take general advice about the MSA process and assessment standards before lodging your application.
The Assessment Process
Career episodes are prepared based on the working experience, and they can be written entirely in your own words. They do not provide information on migration or visa requirements. The assessment process will be completed within 30 days from the submission of all the necessary information. If you missed your document or information, then the application process will be delayed. If you need assessment Skills and Qualification assessment, you do not need to submit two different applications. You need to submit a skills assessment application that completes both assessments.
After submitting an online application, a confirmation will be sent to your email address. This contains your CDR reference number and password instruction which you can use to check the progress of your application via the online application status. By login into Engineers Australia’s myPortal, you will be able to monitor the progress of your application. If your assessor requires further information, you will receive an email notification notifying you that you have a job to perform in the system. For information on the request and to submit any further paperwork, you must go into Engineers Australia’s myPortal.
All the applications are processed as soon as possible, depending on the document’s quality and information provided. Already applications are processing faster than applications that do not meet the guideline requirements and requests for additional documentation.
CDRWritersAustralia for your guidance
Engineers Australia has certified writers that will aid you in writing your report on demand, based on their years of expertise in assessment intake. The EA criteria are well-known, and we rigorously follow each guideline to ensure that your assessment is performed correctly. On request, we can create CDR reports, RPL reports, KA02 reports, and a variety of other high-quality reports.
- 8 CDR Report writing mistakes commonly omitted by Engineers for their EA skill assessment October 6, 2021
- Why is an employment reference letter necessary for an RPL report? September 27, 2021
- Who needs to apply for CDR Report writing services? September 16, 2021
- Common CDR Report mistakes by Engineering applicants for Skill Assessment September 10, 2021
- Career Episode Sample based on Work Experience September 2, 2021