The Subclass 476 visa allows for those who are recent engineering graduates from recognised institutions having 18 months of experience. Subclass 476 is a point-based visa that works on Australian Point System. In this visa process, applicants are selected as per their points scored in the Australia Point Test. The points are calculated for your age, educational qualification, work experience, language abilities, skills and other different factors.
Eligibility to get a subclass 476 visa
An applicant who might get a skilled-Recognised Graduate visa (subclass 476) if:
- Applicant must be under 31 years of age
- Completed engineering at a recognised institution in the past two years.
- Candidates do not have the primary visa holder of subclass 476 0r 485.
- Demonstrate your English language ability.
- Meet health and character requirements.
After getting visa 476 applicants should stay there for at most 18 months to you and your family. Although you can travel, study etc in this visa type for 18 months. The cost of this type of visa is AUD 405.
Visa Processing Time
- 75 % of applications processed within 17 months.
- 90% of applications processed within 18 months.
Applicant Engineering qualifications
Two years before you apply, you must have completed one of the qualifications in engineering:
- Bachelor degree
- Master degree
- Doctoral degree
- Postgraduate diploma.
Some major sequence of study or specialisation in English, such as:
- Civil engineering
- Structural engineering
- Chemical engineering
- Mechanical engineering
- Mining and material engineering
- Environmental engineering
English language ability
You should not submit the English language requirement for the visa process if you are a citizen of the United Kingdom, Canada, United State of America, New Zealand, and the Republic of Ireland and you hold a valid passport from one of those countries. Otherwise, you must provide the following score from one of the specified English language tests. Before you apply for the visa you must complete your English language test. We CDRWritersAustralia help you to get your subclass 476 visa inefficient way.
About subclass 476 visa
The Skilled-Recognised Graduate visa (subclass 476) allows for those who Completed an engineering degree at a recognised institution to gain up to 18 months of skilled work experience in occupations. Subclass 476 is a temporary visa instead your family also apply to join you in Australia after the visa is granted.
What you can do with this visa
After the visa is granted, it allows you and your family to stay in Australia for 18 months. In this period you can travel, work, and also study in Australia.
Recognised educational institutions
Washington Accord institutions
Qualification of Engineering under the Washington Accord is a recognised institution. Any establishment offering an Engineering capability authorize under the Washington Accord is a perceived foundation. The Washington Accord is a global understanding among bodies answerable for certifying science certificate programs. It perceives the generous equivalency of projects authorized by those bodies and suggests that alumni of projects licensed by any of the signatory bodies be perceived by different bodies as having met the scholarly necessities for the section to the act of building.
Other recognised institutions
Applicants engineering qualification must be from one of the following institutions:
- HUT, Helsinki
- University of Chile
- University of Concepcion
- Universidad Catolica del Norte Catholic University of Chile – Antofagasta
- Technical University of Berlin
- Technical University of Clausthal
- University of Hannover
- RWTH, Aachen
- TU Bergakademie Freiberg
- Federal University of Minas Gerais
- Catholic University of Argentina
- Indian Institute of Science- Bangalore
- Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur
- Indian Institute of Mines- Dhanbad
- Banaras Hindu University- Varanasi
- Anna University -Chennai
- AmirKabir University of Technology
- University of Tehran
- University of Miskolc
People’s Republic of China
- Beijing Normal University
- Beijing Petroleum University
- Beijing University of Chemical Technology
- Beijing University of Technology (formerly Beijing Polytechnic University)
- China University of Mining and Technology- Beijing
- Guangzhou University
- Shanghai Jiaotong University
- Tongji University
- Tsinghua University
- University of Science and Technology- Beijing/li>
- University of the Philippines
- Wroclaw University of Technology
- TU Kosice
- Lulea University of Technology
- University of Dar es Salaam
- A complete guide to the Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) visa (Subclass 491) July 15, 2022
- What is ACS RPL Assessment for Australian Immigration? July 8, 2022
- Top 8 Jobs in Australia for Skilled Migration June 17, 2022
- What is SkillSelect and how does it work? June 8, 2022
- Is hiring an agency to write CDR for an Australian visa appropriate? May 30, 2022