Confused about how to prepare your CDR Report? Learn these tips straight from our Professionals
Competency Demonstration Report (CDR) preparation requires a candidate to have a recognized Bachelor’s degree in one of the engineering fields listed in the ANZSCO occupation. It is usually based on undergraduate qualification and graduate competencies that reflect the candidate’s skills. Applicants cannot qualify for Skilled Migration without providing documentary evidence of the following:
- Technical Engineering knowledge in the field of the nominated occupation
- Practical demonstration of that very skill and knowledge in the nominated profession.
The CDR must be entirely your work. All typed components of the CDR must be done in a word processor, and you should maintain a copy. Your CDR will be evaluated with the graduate competency criteria and the ANZSCO definition of the occupational category you have chosen.
Basic steps in preparing your CDR report
Before writing your CDR report, make sure you follow the guidelines that we have described below:
- Personal Information
Prepare your documents as follows:
- Passport Size Photo:
- Prime Identification Document
- Name Change Documentation
- Curriculum Vita/ Resume
- English Language Competency
Note: In the specified occupation, the outcome is not assured and will be determined after assessment.
If appropriate, you must provide proof of your professional registration.
Applicants need to submit their degree certificate, authentic academic certificate, and any supporting papers (such as a course curriculum). If you have more than one engineering department, qualifications and all applicable extra credentials are given. Suppose you are presently enrolled in any formal education program. Do attach your enrollment letter for the educational program. And, if available, a recent transcript. Please double-check the spelling.
The name of the educational institution is typed in using suitable upper and lower case letters.
- Skilled Employment
Applicants whose career episodes are based on engineering experience must show evidence of employment and apply for Relevant Skilled Employment Assessment services. Applicants must show concrete evidence of the job experience. If the document is not in English, a translation and the original language document must be given. A certified translator must complete all translations.
A complete CDR report comprises a curriculum vitae, CPD Statement, Career Episodes, and Summary Statement.
By preparing the above points, applicants can log in to their profile page to lodge a CDR application.
Rules and guidance from Professionals
- Applicants need to follow several policies and guidelines when writing a CDR report. First, you must conduct depth examination of the format and structure that must be followed to write the CDR report. If there is even a single flaw in the report, the odds of rejection are very high.
- Applicants need to highlight their achievements specifically in relation to the role offered in their respective employment history. We suggest you display all of the courses you learned and the services you gave to the organizations you worked for.
- Another critical point to note is the format of the CDR report and the aspects of that report: CPD, curriculum vitae, career episode, and summary statement. Yes, when it comes to organizing career episodes, you must ensure that all of the experiences are accurately stated in accordance with the supplied criteria. If you make even one mistake during your career, your chances of being rejected will almost likely increase. That’s why you must ensure that every section of your report is addressed while adhering to the criteria specified by Engineers Australia.
- Always use the Australian standard English language to write your CDR report. . If there is even a single mistake in the sentence construction, the odds of rejection increase dramatically. You must ensure that the language used is in the active voice and that there are no spelling errors that might lead to rejection.
- You must ensure that the claims you make in the report about your job experience and accomplishments are entirely genuine. Applicants need to have proof stating their claims if there is a thing that does not meet the criteria, the chances of your CDR report being rejected increase significantly.
How do we process your CDR report?
CDR Writers Australia concentrates on quality work and an effective procedure for writing, reviewing, and tutoring our clients’ work. To achieve the best outcomes from our duties, we take specific measures. These are the fundamental procedures that we adhere to:
- First and foremost, you may see all of the specifics regarding the services we offer at various costs. You then select and pay for our specific service. Following that, you submit your CV and other essential information for our Writers to create a CDR Report.
- Our skilled team of Engineers and Writers creates a comprehensive, plagiarism-free, and unique CDR Report writing service for you. We make sure that the CDR Report satisfies your professional requirements for a successful EA Assessment.
- We provide you with a draft copy of your CDR Report when we finish it for revision and verification. You must specify the modifications you want us to make to the report.
- We make the modifications you requested and complete your CDR Report. We provide you with a draft copy of the final report if you need to make changes to your CDR Report. We finish your CDR report and submit it to you once you are pleased.
- Career Episode Sample based on Training Project July 25, 2021
- Career Episode Sample based on Work Experience July 25, 2021
- Career Episode Sample based on Academic Project July 25, 2021
- Every Thing you need to know about Civil Engineering Draftsperson July 25, 2021
- Document Checklist for ACS RPL Report Skill Assessment in 2021 July 22, 2021