Good News! Engineers Australia is Accepting PTE Score Now.
Engineers Australia has announced that it will be accepting Pearson’s Test of English Academic (PTE Academic) from 1st November 2017. So, don’t worry if you don’t want to take IELTS or Toefl Test.
Applicants submitting their application on or after the 1st of November 2017 will be able to provide a PTE Academic Test result. The PTE test score can be an alternative to an IELTS test result or a TOEFL ibt test result. The minimum acceptable score for PTE Academic in each of the 4 modules of Listening, Reading, Writing, and Speaking are 50 each.
This is very important to keep in mind that the test result form must be less than 2 years old at the time of application for the Engineers Australia Skills Assessment. Also, Engineers Australia will accept only Academic versions of the PTE test while both academic and general versions of IELTS and Toefl are accepted. Toefl Test Result form is accepted by Engineers Australia since 1st January 2016.
The minimum requirement of these Test as per Engineer Australia is :
- Career Episode Sample based on Training Project January 6, 2021
- Career Episode Sample based on Work Experience January 6, 2021
- Career Episode Sample based on Academic Project January 6, 2021
- ACS RPL Report for Database Administrator – ANZSCO 262111 November 10, 2020
- CDR Report Assessors has asked me to submit the reference letter from the previous company. What should i do? September 27, 2020