Australian Skilled Assessment Points Test – Points Calculator – Skilled Migration – Immigration Australia
There are three kinds of Skilled Migration Visas, which you can apply for.
- Skilled Independent Subclass 189:It is a visa for the skilled worker who is not sponsored by an employer, territory, state or a family member. 189 visa holders can work and live permanently anywhere in Australian territory. For this visa applicant occupation must be listed in the latest Skilled Occupation List(SOL).
- Skilled Nominated Subclass 190:190 visa is points based and allows skilled workers who are nominated by an Australian state or territory government to live and work in Australia as a permanent resident. Your occupation must be listed on the Consolidated Sponsored Occupation List (CSOL).
- Skilled Regional (Provisional) Subclass 489: To be nominated, to apply by a state or territory government agency, or an eligible relative must sponsor you. You must have occupation listed on a relevant occupation list.
Australia has the most composed point base arrangement of immigration. On the off chance that you need to move to Australia. You should calculate your points ahead of time to affirm your qualification status.You have to score least 60 points to qualify for the visa based on age, work understanding, language capacity, education, and other factors.
To be able to lodge a valid application for an Australia immigration visa you need to obtain a positive skills assessment, before then submitting an Expression of Interest through SkillSelect. You can do this in or outside Australia.
The following tables mirror the points you get for each profile factor.
For more queries and information regarding skilled assessment for migration, contact us +61 – 283 111 178.
- Career Episode Sample based on Training Project January 6, 2021
- Career Episode Sample based on Work Experience January 6, 2021
- Career Episode Sample based on Academic Project January 6, 2021
- ACS RPL Report for Database Administrator – ANZSCO 262111 November 10, 2020
- CDR Report Assessors has asked me to submit the reference letter from the previous company. What should i do? September 27, 2020